I found out that I have a great mom who try her best in her imperfection as a mom.
In her confusion and difficulty to understand her daughter, she has already tried her best to understand her daughter's feeling and struggle.
I was cried alone in my room because of a struggle that I have to dealing with. My mom noticed it and she entered to my room, hugged me and said "it's ok to cry. I will be here with you".
I was shock and I cried out loud until I calm.
My mom gave a sentence that made me change my perspective about her.
she said "do you want to share something with me? if u don't want to share with me, it's ok, but remember even though your mom doesn't and not allow to help you, you still have God who always will be with u. He never leave you. Human can not understand u, but He will."
Wow,,my mom can said such a comforting words for me!!! She also sleep over night with me and pray for me while she was crying with me. It was very memorial moment for me :)
in the mother's day, we have a great night together with small surprise for my mom.
I wish all of us have these kinds of memorable time with our mom and always be thankful to God to have them in their imperfection for we are here because of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment